Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

why i cant see module position of template muzic on my mobile phone?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

In Backend > Extensions > Template manager > JA Muzic template styles > you navigate to ‘Layout’ tab >> Responsive layout >> Extra small: you will see layout of mobile view and all positions there.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

In Backend > Extensions > Template manager > JA Muzic template styles > you navigate to ‘Layout’ tab >> Responsive layout >> Extra small: you will see layout of mobile view and all positions there.

xelfer Friend

hi @saguaros
    i know. but if the module, for example position1 that is active by default, is present in Responsive layout >> Extra small, mobile don’t show it. and another problem is that video are cut on the top and arrows to scroll left or right are too bottom always in mobile.
    p.s. sorry for my english

xelfer Friend

hi @saguaros
    i know. but if the module, for example position1 that is active by default, is present in Responsive layout >> Extra small, mobile don’t show it. and another problem is that video are cut on the top and arrows to scroll left or right are too bottom always in mobile.
    p.s. sorry for my english

Saguaros Moderator

You can send me URL of your site and screenshot illustrating the modification you expect / module you wanna show, I will check for you.

Saguaros Moderator

You can send me URL of your site and screenshot illustrating the modification you expect / module you wanna show, I will check for you.

xelfer Friend

http://www.davidetarantino.it/muzik

for example in homepage there is module upcoming event in position “home-2” and on mobile no
    the maximum will be to choose which module to activate and which no

xelfer Friend

http://www.davidetarantino.it/muzik

for example in homepage there is module upcoming event in position “home-2” and on mobile no
    the maximum will be to choose which module to activate and which no

Saguaros Moderator

That ‘Upcoming Events’ module is assigned to ‘home-2’ position, make sure that in Template manager > Layout > Responsive layout > Mobile tab: you enable this position: http://prntscr.com/887j93

If it still doesn’t show, you can open this css file: root/templates/ja_muzic (your default template)/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist) and add this css rule:

@media (max-width: 480px) {
    .ja-home-2 {
    display: block !important;
    }
    }

Due to the concept of this template, this ‘home-2’ position is hidden in mobile view by default ( it’s good for site performance) so I’m afraid that you will need to add additional style for module used in this postion in mobile layout.

Saguaros Moderator

That ‘Upcoming Events’ module is assigned to ‘home-2’ position, make sure that in Template manager > Layout > Responsive layout > Mobile tab: you enable this position: http://prntscr.com/887j93

If it still doesn’t show, you can open this css file: root/templates/ja_muzic (your default template)/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist) and add this css rule:

@media (max-width: 480px) {
    .ja-home-2 {
    display: block !important;
    }
    }

Due to the concept of this template, this ‘home-2’ position is hidden in mobile view by default ( it’s good for site performance) so I’m afraid that you will need to add additional style for module used in this postion in mobile layout.

xelfer Friend

zzzzzzzzzz

xelfer Friend

zzzzzzzzzz

Saguaros Moderator

Kindly check my above reply

Saguaros Moderator

Kindly check my above reply

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum