Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Can you please look the picture, and help what is needed to be done.. Actually, I put advertisement amd, under advertisement, I can put latest News, module- after two week- there is large space under advertisement and it looks my page ugly.. If you see the picture, you will understand what is wrong. I need to lift up Latest news to, under advertisement. I do no tlike- a large space between advertisement and latest news module.. Please help this issue… ASP..

1. Untitled-1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can post your site url here and set Compress CSS in Template manager to No, I shall check for you.

globalchin Friend

here is the website; http://www.theonestar.org/ when i Open with my mozilla firefox, it is happened. and if I open Internet Explore and Google Chrom, It is fine. Please..

Saguaros Moderator

There is a function named: equalHeightEx(‘#ja-topsl1 .ja-box-wrap’, ‘.ja-box’); which defines the min-height for that box so it looks like that. Please pm me admin and FTP account of your site, I shall help to check the code for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum