Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello, good afternoon.
    I installed Ja Teline IV template is quite correct, but, when configuring the module “JA NEWS PRO” group by sub-category, select the category from the Settings button which appears in the index of the web, when I give to save, hidden button and keep the plugin, is correct. But when viewed on another computer or clearing the browser cache and cookies, is how was the beginning, that is, does not save my settings.

Can you help?

The site is: http://www.unesco-heritage.org (SPANISH)

Thank you so much.
    Best regards.
    Cristian

talankero Friend

In short, I want to choose three categories that are displayed in the JA News Pro module, for anyone entering the site, I do it from Settings, and looks good, but when I save everything and delete cookies and files time, you see how he was.

Thanks and greeting.

Sorry for two post I could not edit the first post.

Stork11 Friend

Hello talankero,

Would you mind getting me a few screenshots for more clarifications? Then I shall know what you are trying to achieve.
    Right now, I am quite not sure where to start.

Regards.

talankero Friend

Thanks for your answer, here attached screenshots:

1: It is now on the web:

2: Giving the Settings button, select only the subcategories I want to be seen anywhere, to anyone who visits the website.

3: I do the same in all subcategories listed in the JA News Pro Module.

4: Settings button now hidden so no one can change to show subcategories and are the ones I’ve decided.

5: I update the website.

6: After upgrading, no settings button appears. (That’s how I want him to stay)

7: When I look at the site from another computer, it appears as it was originally, before doing anything, and I want to stay with the capture setup number 6 (previus to this capture).

Greetings and thank you very much.
    Talankero

talankero Friend

Hello again.
    I put the screenshots I have asked.
    They look good Catches serve that you can help me or need something more? Thanks Best regards.

Stork11 Friend

Hello talankero,

I have checked and could not see any issue as reported. Settings buttons still don’t appear. Please re-check and confirm the same.

Regards.

talankero Friend

Hello, and thanks for responding.

What I want is to choose the three categories that appear. I understand?

Best regards and thanks.
    Talankero

Stork11 Friend

Hello talankero,

I checked your site and saw that it did have also 3 categories. So what problems have you faced here? Please explain in more details.

Regards.

talankero Friend

Hello and thanks for responding, I’ll explain more clearly, what I want is: In each category of show 3 subcategories and I would like my decision to show the three subcategories, right now, the module shows random category and I following the steps above explain with screenshots, I can not put the 3 categories of my choice.

Can you help?

Excuse my English, now you understand me?

Thank you. Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  talankero 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum