Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Please can u see my .

On position sl1-1 and sl1-2 i have copies of same module with other K2 category as source but there are some problems with content preview on second module on same position.

Should i make a new position like sl2-1 and sl-2-2 to solve this problem or what?

please help me. Tnx

phong nam Friend

We did reply you via the support ticket. On JA Nex template, we just define to display one JA News Featured module on a page. There will be a conflict that causes the width/height of featured item not to be added properly when the javascripts of this module are being loaded 2 times on a page.

However, you can make the 2nd module display better by putting the text “adjust-fp” in Module Class suffix option. Make sure you leave a space before the text. And open the templates/ja_nex/css/template.css file and add following override css rules:

.adjust-fp div.ja-zinfp-featured {
    width: 482px !important;
    }

Edin Friend

Tnx Leo,

it’s look nice for JA_news featured module but other module JA News Pro don’t load crop images from category U POSJETU. Is there some solution for this, please.

regards

phong nam Friend

Hi Edin,

The path url of cropped/ re-sized images are not rendered properly. I just solved this issue by changing:

$this->__cacheURL = 'images/resized/';

to

$this->__cacheURL = JURI::base().'/images/resized/';

at 157th line in modules/mod_janewspro/helpers/jaimage.php file.

Can you check it and confirm me the result ?

Edin Friend

tnx Leo, now it looks fine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Edin 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum