Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

First , Fagus are very beautifull template, probably one of the best this moment 🙂
    Now to the problems 😎
    Why I dont have “crown” icon next to module titlle in every modules ?
    Please check by yourself here : http://www.akvariji.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=1 module in left position: Main Menu do not have icon and module next to him : Kategorije , have this icon, similar situations are with all modules titlle.

Second , my menus are quite diferent then in your demo template, check also in above posted links. Your demo have menu navigation links in white colour , nice separator and arow icon in the right, my menu navigations links are in orange colour , without separator and arow icons.
    I really like those small details and if is posiblle I would like to have menu like in your demo.

Third question, probably for kashxo, is it posiblle to get header-bg.jpg image litlle modified, original picture have trees branches and leafes (not quite sure is this corect english word for that :(( ) but I would like to have something similar bit with coral branches, my site are about marine/reef aquarium and marine life. Dont know does this belong to easy or complicated (payed ) task. Is not problem for me to pay either.

kashxo Friend

Please replace your current template.css with this modified file:
    http://demo.joomlart.com/Archives/template.zip

Also I will notify the Developer this issue and they will update the official package right away.
    Thank you very much for your report, I really appreciate it.

kashxo Friend

Do you have example regard to the background image you would like to change? Or you can PM me, I would be happy to assist you.

arba Friend

Thank you very much for prompt reply Kashxo 🙂
    I replace the template.css file but now I have another problem 😎 , please check by yourself in above posted link.
    1. there is no separator (but I can easely fix that, that is only mistake in corect spelling of seperator).
    2. Bigger problem are that my module are not corect right now, as you can see they are “brooken” , menu text stretch out of modules.
    3. PDF icon in another pages are centered in midlle, not right to print/mail icon as he should be.
    4. Kategorije menu are still in orange colour, other menus are like yours right now, but one : Kategorije are still in orange without separator and arow icon.

Do you have example regard to the background image you would like to change? Or you can PM me, I would be happy to assist you
    Excellent, I will find picture and send them to you by pm or e mail. Thank you again.

arba Friend

Anyone know how to fix module stretching in IE7 ?
    Please check my demo site : http://www.akvariji.com
    All menu items in modules in left and right position except kategorije modul (main menu, key concepts, informacije, user menu, advertisement ) go beyond border , out of module boxes. Something that is happening instantly when the page is loaded, sometimes after mouse hover above menu items.
    There must be simple fix for that but I do not know where .
    Any help is very apreciated.
    I fix all other errors (separator, pdf icon) except this one.

kashxo Friend

Hi Arba,
    Please add suffix _menu for Kategorije to match the menu style. I will update the status of your background image soon, 🙂

arba Friend

Hello Kashxo
    Sorry for misunderstending, module kategorije are ok(except corect suffix) but others are not ok, please check by IE7 my front page. Menu modules can not keep links inside the module body and menu items go beyond the module boxes.

arba Friend

Here is the image of my problem:

arba Friend

OK this is geting weird and weird.
    I just check my site with firefox and with firefox there is no problem with module border but one menu mising with firefox :confused:
    Please check by yourself with FF and IE7 : http://www.akvariji.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=1

With IE7 in right position are modules : Kategorije , and under Kategorije are module : Informacije.
    With Firefox there is no module : informacije ?? Only module: kategorije and under is advertisiment .
    Where the heck disapear one module and how is that posiblle ?

arba Friend

OK this is geting weird and weird.
    I just check my site with firefox and with firefox there is no problem with module border but one menu mising with firefox
    Please check by yourself with FF and IE7 : http://www.akvariji.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid =1

With IE7 in right position are modules : Kategorije , and under Kategorije are module : Informacije.
    With Firefox there is no module : informacije ?? Only module: kategorije and under is advertisiment .
    Where the heck disapear one module and how is that posiblle ?

Please disregards this post, I forget to log in firefox, informacije modul are only visible to admin :p Obviously I get more and more nervous because there is no solution for my problem with fagus module bug.:((

kashxo Friend

Hi arba,
    Please paste this css code to your template_css.css file (you can insert at the end of file):

div.module_menu div div div div, div.module_text div div div div, div.module_menu div div div ul {
    background:transparent none repeat scroll 0%;
    float:none;
    margin:0pt;
    overflow:hidden;
    padding:0pt;
    }

I’ve tested it and it works.
    Goodluck 🙂

jayanthsharma Friend

<em>@arba 32839 wrote:</em><blockquote>I fix all other errors (separator, pdf icon) except this one.</blockquote>

Arba, what did you do to fix the PDF’s center alignment issue? It is aligning to the center of the page away from the print and email icons which are obident and in the right corner.

Michael Casha Friend

Have you got a live site url showing the problem?

Menalto Friend

<em>@jayanthsharma 32977 wrote:</em><blockquote>Arba, what did you do to fix the PDF’s center alignment issue? It is aligning to the center of the page away from the print and email icons which are obident and in the right corner.</blockquote>

I posted a solution to that in the readme & bug report tread

arba Friend

Thanks Kashxo, work like a charm .
    Here is url to my live site : http://www.akvariji.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=1
    Can you please check is my JA News ok ? I have filling that he do not work ok ? I get 404 error when I click on titlle in JA News .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  arba 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum