Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Has anyone managed to do this? I have been sifting through the code but can’t seem to figure it out.

The header images for the modules on the right “h3-bg.gif”, I am trying to do the same to the modules in USER1, USER2, USER6 and USER7.

Has anyone managed to do this? If so, would you be kind enough to help? Im sure a few people would like this if the code was posted to change it.

Thanks. 🙂

Anonymous Moderator

Hi vwrmic

Could you send me the screenshot so that i could have a closer look on your issue?

vwrmic Friend

Thanks for the reply, here we are:

vwrmic Friend

Did you get a chance to look at this?

Cheers.

samuelkruse Friend

I want to do this to. Anyone figured it out?

mihirc Friend

Hello,

The images you added were not visible.

Can you please describe what you are trying to do a bit more?

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

samuelkruse Friend

I want the titlebar on the modules to the right to appear on all of them.

1. pic
    vwrmic Friend

I manager to figure this out myself a while back, it took a few hours of trial and error on the css file. Unfortunately I can’t remember how I did it, but it is possible! if I remember correctly it was also fairly simple it was just a case of changing copying a few lines of code from the existing module positions into the other ones all in the template.css

samuelkruse Friend

Would it be possible for me to see your css file?

vwrmic Friend

Certainly, i’ll send you a PM with a link.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  vwrmic 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum