Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all !
    I am confused by the fact that, in some cases, modules contents layout is different on the homepage than all the other pages. Can’t I have the same layout for all the pages?
    Cheers:D

Ninja Lead Moderator

Perhaps your site has been configured to display like that, please check in template edit page, Global tab, PROFILE OVERRIDE SETTINGS section.

actu9 Friend

Thanks for the reply hungnd, but I don’t find PROFILE OVERRIDE SETTINGS in the section (see attachment).
    Cheers 😉

1. Image-93
    Ninja Lead Moderator

so you are using joomla 1.6, its called “Page assignment” in this case, on the left of your attached image.
    according to the image, you are using only one profile so theres no problem here. When you see a module which shows at homepage but not show in another page, check the menu assignment in that module edit page. That option lets you choose where to display such module.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum