Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hey guys,

I need to edit modules in the frontend.

For modules in position-7/5 it works fine, but not for positions lp-bot-x and lp-top-x.

How can I make it happen?

Thx in advance

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I am not sure what did you change on your site? But you need to check the Menu Assignment on that module because I see many modules are working with the same lp-bot-x and lp-top-x positions and make sure you change correctly the module you wish.

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-05-27-at-13.47.36
    neooh Friend

Hey Ninja Lead,

I’ve got a notification you have replied to my question.
    "This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ninja Lead 2 hours, 47 minutes ago."

But I can’t see your answer.

neooh Friend

@ninja Lead

I talk about frontend – not backend.

I installed a fresh quickstart package local and I’m not able to edit modules on landing page. Feel free to check it out.

Could you please send this issue to your developer team.

Thx
    Alex

Ninja Lead Moderator

@neooh: Which module name did you want to change on landing page?

neooh Friend

I want edit ALL modules in the frontend.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m so sorry about this bug on JA Simpli template and I also raised this problem to the development team here

woluweb Friend

Same issue for me : for some positions, front-end editing does not work with JA Simpli…

I see that nothing has happened about this issue (http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCSIMPLI-60)

Could you please fix this or let us already know what the workaround is ?

Txs ! And txs for this nice template…

Marc

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please have a look at my screenshot here and all positions are loading from backend of this template could not edit them from front-end.

We already added that request to the new feature of this template and it will release next version.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-08-22-at-14.45.32
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@woluweb: We fixed this bug and you can use hotfix from helper.php file, please download and extract my attached file and copy it into templates/ja_simpli/ folder and remember backup old file before doing changes

1. helper.php_.zip
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum