Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

In the JA Medicare template, JoomlArt added an Extra Field to the JA Content Slider MODULE ( mod_jacontentslider ).

The extra field is called ‘Module Description’. Its a text area field.

If we edit this module in the backend, then we see the ‘Custom Field’ tab in the module edit form, and thus we can edit the extra field.

If we choose to edit the module viw the frontend module edit, then the ‘Custom Field’ tab DOES NOT show.

Why is it not showing? and more importantly…how do we get it to show?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Your site is down for maintenance, I could not see the problem on your site because username/password provided did not work, please check and give me is correctly, I will help you to check this problem directly on your site

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Your site is down for maintenance, I could not see the problem on your site because username/password provided did not work, please check and send me the correct one, I will help you to check this problem directly on your site

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum