Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

After renaming module Latest Updates (position blog-latest) it went missing. Try to change it back to Latest Updates but to no avail.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Could u edit your first post and submit a temp super user details for staff . I will check this on your site .

zakladadadic Friend

I did. Tnx.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The submitted details are incorrect , kindly check again and update the working super user details .

zakladadadic Friend

This is weird. I checked it and it was working.
    Sorry for inconvenience. Can you please try again, I reentered same details.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You need to publish two separate modules for both languages . The module was not showing because it was assigned to EN page but using language HR .
    I just publish it on the HR page and its showing on front end now .

zakladadadic Friend

I did that before, but there’s a glitch! You helped me to find what happened.
    When you edit this module form Frontend it changes position to languageswitcherboard by default!! That’s the reason why it "dissapeared".
    Maybe you can fix this for others?
    Thx

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    there are some module if found them on this position kindly change the position , also if you will save the position with correct name, it will use the same .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum