Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Initial topic reference

Please view::
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/module-class-suffix-styles-basic-to-enhance-your-modules/

as the suffix mentioned in here will work fine for this template also 🙂

Further addition::

You can add this at end of template.css file::

/** suffixes set ****/
    #ja-wrapper .moduletableimgborder img{padding:2px;background:#fff;border:1px solid #ccc;}
    #ja-wrapper .moduletableimgleft img{float:left;}
    #ja-wrapper .moduletableimgright img{float:right;}
    #ja-wrapper .moduletablelinkref a{color:#003366;}

Implementation::

You can use these suffixes now as per your preference:

1) imgborder — Can be used to add a nice image border for every image to be seen in the specific module
    2) imgleft — To keep every image in specific module to be floated left
    3) imgright — To keep every image in specific module to be floated right
    4) linkref — To have the link references in the specific module to attain their specific color whichsoever in updated in color property as shown above

Hope this helps 🙂

Cheers

scarney Friend

This is all very great. I also wonder what code I would have to use so that the hyperlinks in my module are loaded into a popup window like the ja tabs does with images and videos?

aman204 Friend

<em>@scarney 200404 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is all very great. I also wonder what code I would have to use so that the hyperlinks in my module are loaded into a popup window like the ja tabs does with images and videos?</blockquote>

Can you please start new topic for this in template specific forum as this is tutorial section 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aman204 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum