Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am trying to have different colour title boxes, but can only get blue to work!

Although I put ‘blacktitle’ in the module class suffix box in the module page, but nothing happens. I have tried different variations for the title and main box and cannot get a result!

BTW, blue & green appear to be the same colour!

pavit Moderator

Hi bins

May i have via PM your login details ?

If i can check the configuration directly to your backend it’s better

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi bins

I have checked on your site and all works fine your theme override works fine the green and the blue theme are different if you check better

try to apply the profile to different pages in the main menu and you will notice the diffrerence

for the module class suffix as you can see in your home page i have published 2 custom-html module with 2 class suffix blacktitle and bluetitle and both are perfectly functioning as expected.

When you insert the suffix you must leave the first space empty, look at that 2 modules

bins Friend

The suffix space – that was my problem!

Thanks for sorting that out.

BTW, I have edited the test modules, one to be green and one to be blue and they are both the same colour!

bins Friend

Pavit, scrub my last comment – it looks like green and blue are the wrong way around.

Also, I have noticed if you enter info incorrectly, the box defaults to red!

pavit Moderator

Well now i think this thread can be changed to solved right ?

bins Friend

To correct/clarify, you must PREFIX with a space, not suffix!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bins 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum