Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am running into an odd issue and I am not sure why? I have NEVER had an issue with adding a custom CSS to a module using the Module Class Suffix under the advanced tab until I tried to add one on this template?

It is a features Intro in the "Section" position on the home page and I am simply trying to add a responsive hide class to the module. i have set up my custom CSS and added the class to the module. But nothing works? In fact I can not even discover the module class in the code when I use firebug to investigate the code?

It is as if the module class suffix is completely ignored and not even added to the module? At first I thought maybe it has to do with the fact that I am using a JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module? But I tried adding a Module Class Suffix to several different modules with the same result in that they are not getting rendered into the code?

No matter what I put into the Module Class Suffix field under advanced for the module it does not work at all nor are they added to the code?

Any thoughts as to why?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  card1concepts.

1. Screen-Shot-2017-06-13-at-10.08.31-AM

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Use the module suffix give here to hide the module in different screen size.
    Kindly add a single blank space before starting the module suffix.

http://getbootstrap.com/css/#responsive-utilities

Hope it helps.

Regards

card1concepts Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you want to hide only one module kindly use the module style xhtml http://prntscr.com/fjwl45
    Now use module suffix class given Here

Regards

card1concepts Friend

Thank you I will try this and see if it helps. However, it is not just that I am trying to hide a single module resonaively.

I will need to add custom module classes to other modules as well. So if your solution works, are you saying that I must change the style to xhtml for all modules I want to add module classes to?

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you want to hide a position you can choose the template layout option to hide module positions.
    The above solution only for those where it’s not working, because only some position are style with a template so it uses only template style.
    As an example, you can see the module not showing title when it does not use xhtml.

Regards

card1concepts Friend

Thank you!

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum