Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Where can I find a list of the suffixes?

thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

JA Brisk template could not use module class suffix but you can add it on this file
    <blockquote>templates/ja_brisk/css/custom.css</blockquote>

teddypetcu2 Friend

what about the Class Suffix for footer menu in footernav position?

thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@teddypetcu2 357393 wrote:</em><blockquote>what about the Class Suffix for footer menu in footernav position?

thanks</blockquote>

You can check the JA Brisk userguide all the modules / custom modules configs are mentioned there along with any module suffix used. If you want to add a new one, I am afraid you will have to make it yourself in the css file i mentioned in my earlier reply.

Regards

kanenses Friend

Hi Ninja Lead,

Can you give me your sugestion for nice suffix from some template of Joomlart for use on Brisk?

Thanks 🙂

Ninja Lead Moderator

@kanenses: you can follow my suggestion about adding class suffix on JA Brisk Template

Here is a sample about that

<blockquote>templates/ja_brisk/less/modules.less</blockquote>

/* Highlight module class suffix ---*/
    //No padding
    .module.no-padding .module-inner {
    padding: 0;
    }

.module.no-padding .module-ct {
    padding: 0;
    }

.module.no-bg {
    background-color: transparent;
    }

.module.height-auto {
    min-height: 1px;
    }

// Highlight 1
    .module.mod-hilite1 {
    background: @TPLmoduleBackgroundHilite1;
    color: @white;
    }

.module.mod-hilite1 .module-title {
    }

.module.mod-hilite1 a {
    }

// Highlight 2
    .module.mod-hilite2 {
    background: @TPLmoduleBackgroundHilite2;
    }

.module.mod-hilite2 .module-title {
    }

maxmmize Friend

Considering you took all this time to NOT write out the answer, maybe you can anchor it to a link? Customer service got lost here and instead of you saving me time-I feel like you have wasted my time. You took the time to respond several times-yet, no real solution to the issue regarding footer menu. You look lazy and not very helpful by dodging the answer as to the footer menu.

I mean no disrespect and I understand you are very busy. On that note, so am I; further, I took the time to pay you, then to search the forum for the solution to my problem – and all you can say after several responses is “read the guide”.

Developer, designer or lead whatever – skills don’t matter much if people who matter begin to ignore you. Anyway, my two cents. Feel free to delete this – I didn’t want to PM you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  maxmmize 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum