Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

When I put something in Module Class Suffix in the backend, Why did it create new div class?

Module Class Suffix

Div Class

What I want to achieve is faqbookpro_mls is placed in
    css<div class=”section-wrap t3-content-mast-top “>
    so it will look like this
    css<div class=”section-wrap t3-content-mast-top faqbookpro_mls“>

I get expected result if I make an override in content-mast-top.php but I better find another approach instead make an override. Do you have any suggestion?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by  rangga san.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The module suffix always added in the module divs that showing in the screenshot you shared.While t3 section is the parent container of the module position, not a specific file.
    If you want to add it in the t3 section div you have to add the class in the php files as u shared in the first post.
    Also, add a single blank space before starting the module suffix to make it work.

Regards

rangga san Friend

So, the only way to make it works is by make an override to the php file?
    Is there any impact to other modules in same position?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Yes
    If you will apply it on parent container (module position) it apply for all.
    Moduoe suffix is best way to apply class in Joomla. You should use the available option rather then customize PHP files.

Regards

rangga san Friend

Well, the other existing module in same position seems fine. I think it’s not problem if I add module suffix in t3 section. Beside, the module I’d like to instal only works when I put the suffix in t3 section. Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum