Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

doesn’t it also appear to me the field “module class suffix” where to put “_black” as I can do??
    the module mod_jacontentscroll has been loaded from your dowloads!!

excuse my bad English

Sherlock Friend

Dear bassfade !

“_black” is module class suffix for center module , it doesn’t apply for left and right module , center module have position are :”vm-fp” and “ja-slide”.
    please try to change module class suffix for center module , you will see the problem.

eric67 Friend

Hello,

I think bassfade meant that the field in module class suffix is not displayed.

Please have a look here and you will see the problem : http://ellipse.yoosite.fr

In fact, there is a problem with the title bar of the module (I wrote “THE PROBLEM IS HERE”) on the site. I guess, the argument _black can resolve the problem but no field where to write it ??? THIS is the problem.

I can send you a MP with a administrator acces if you need…
    Regards,
    Eric.

bassfade Friend

<em>@hainn84 105960 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear bassfade !

“_black” is module class suffix for center module , it doesn’t apply for left and right module , center module have position are :”vm-fp” and “ja-slide”.
    please try to change module class suffix for center module , you will see the problem.</blockquote>

the module is inserted in the suitable suffix in the guide, and devoted to the module.
    it is central but it doesn’t appear me the field to introduce “_black”, the result is the title of the form without style

bassfade Friend

<em>@eric67 106014 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I think bassfade meant that the field in module class suffix is not displayed.

Please have a look here and you will see the problem : http://ellipse.yoosite.fr

In fact, there is a problem with the title bar of the module (I wrote “THE PROBLEM IS HERE”) on the site. I guess, the argument _black can resolve the problem but no field where to write it ??? THIS is the problem.

I can send you a MP with a administrator acces if you need…
    Regards,
    Eric.</blockquote>

Eric is perfectly right it is my same problem!!!

scotty Friend

This is a bug in the slider module. To fix…

Open modules/mod_ja_contentscroll/mod_ja_contentscroll.xml

Add the following line in the <params> section…

<param name="moduleclass_sfx" type="text" default="" label="Module Class Suffix" description="PARAMMODULECLASSSUFFIX" />
    You will now have your Module Class Suffix field. Enter _black in this field and save.

You can also use _text and _hilite.

eric67 Friend

Great! Thanks a lot.
    Eric.

bassfade Friend

<em>@scotty 106057 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is a bug in the slider module. To fix…

Open modules/mod_ja_contentscroll/mod_ja_contentscroll.xml

Add the following line in the <params> section…

<param name="moduleclass_sfx" type="text" default="" label="Module Class Suffix" description="PARAMMODULECLASSSUFFIX" />
    You will now have your Module Class Suffix field. Enter _black in this field and save.

You can also use _text and _hilite.</blockquote>

Thanks have finally resolved!!!

your help has been fundamental

sfpkent Friend

Thanks scotty.

Even this bug issue is on January, but I just downloaded a fresh copy, JA still haven’t fix the bug yet.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum