Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

This is a great template but I am puzzled by an intermittent problem. Sometimes the rules around sidebar modules works and sometimes it doesn’t. If you look here
    http://www.thrillerwriters.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=1&Itemid=159
    You can see the rule disappear partly at the top for a while and altogether on the right module. Also if you look at the front page of this site you can see that

Hieu Nguyen Admin

If you need border longer, open file: templates_folder/ images/box-bl.gif and resize it to longer as you want.

kenkel22 Friend

i know this is an old post but I have been having this problem too forever. I just haven’t taken the time to inquire or research it. I don’t understand the response above about resizing. How can I make sure a border appears around my entire menu that I have positioned on the right’?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear kenkel22!

can you pls give me the link to your site and the snapshort on the issue.

Thanks a lot

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum