Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello
    I have a small problem with a module placed on left position. Soma parts of the borders are missing. See attached picture.
    The module contains only text.

Some ideas?
    Thank you

1. Snap1
    AFescape Friend

Hi,

I am experiencing this same issue. I see that nobody responded to your post, did you manage to resolve the issue ?

If not it would be good to hear from the developers…

Regards

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Live demo please. It’s hard to support with this small screenshot.

AFescape Friend

OK please take a look at http://www.landmarkpi.com it is the module on the right, on the home page, you will see that the inner boarder is partly missing. Interestingly this happens when the page is loaded if part of the module goes off the bottom of the screen when th epage loads. When you scroll down the boarder that was off the screen is missing. If you refresh the page the border appears.

I have tried this on IE 6 and IE 7 and both do the same. Not tried on Firefox.

Hope this helps looking forward to hearing from you .

Thanks

Hieu Nguyen Admin

I see everything working normaly in firefox 2.0

moviefan Friend

Hi,

I’m using the same template. It look fine to me, tested it using IE, Fireforx and even Opera.

AFescape Friend

OK I think some clarification is needed here…

If I open my site home page at http://www.landmarkpi.com on a large screen (for example 19″ monitor)where the whole page can be displayed there is no issue. But…

If I open the page on say a laptop where only the top half of the page will display on loading when I scrol down the page there will be parts of the boarder missing. The parts missing are on the bottom part of thge page that is not shown when the page loads.

If I scrol down the page and then refresh the page the missing bit of border will appear and all is OK.

Therefore if you want to see what I see open the page on a laptop where only the top half of the page is shown on load then scrol down the page.

I have tried this on 3 PC’s / laptop’s and all do the same.

Nice to hear from other members…but it would also be good to hear from the developers as this could be a template issue.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from someone who could give somne idea why this may be happening.

🙂

AFescape Friend

An answer to this issue would be appreciated. I see I am not the only person experiencing this issue. As requested I posted a link to the page that has the issue but have not yet received an acknowledgement or response.

This is a commercial product and therefore some response would be appreciated.

Thanks

laveniaent Friend

I am experiencing the same problem here….

http://www.networkersresourcecenter.com

how do you fix this?

dpk Friend

a lot of JA template modules with decorative margins break. I’ve had this in Wistery, Utahia, and Rochea.

The problem is ALWAYS whatever you have in the template. Bad html/css or something that conflicts with the template.

If that is the case, this problem is on you and/or the developer of the module you are trying to use.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dpk 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum