Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi…

How can I change the module background color? I try to apply mod-contrast contrast-dark in Module Class Suffix, but doesn’t work. ThemeMagic doesn’t give option to change the module background too. Any idea?

Regards,
    Joseph

Ninja Lead Moderator

Right now its difficult to guess the issue and give solution to you.

You need to send me the screenshot of default layout of JA Argo Template and overlay it with what you are trying to achieve. I might be able to help you out then.

zomidaily Friend

Hi…

The module background color from here: http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_elastica/ are really nice. Which of them can I apply in Argo theme? What are the codes to apply them in Module Class Suffix?

<em>@Ninja Lead 368405 wrote:</em><blockquote>Right now its difficult to guess the issue and give solution to you.

You need to send me the screenshot of default layout of JA Argo Template and overlay it with what you are trying to achieve. I might be able to help you out then.</blockquote>

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can find MODULE STYLES of JA Elastica here and copy to JA Argo Template

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum