Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

To Joomlart Support

I was hoping someone could run a check on a perceived issue regarding module assignment…

Normally in Joomla, I use the breadcrumb module, I never display it on the main homepage, this is achieved by using module assignment, on all pages, except those selected, which I choose my homepage, this works fine in native Joomla.

My JA builder page, uses a spotlight to insert the breadcrumb module, but even with the module assignment switched to "NO PAGES", it still displays.

Please could support try a module assignment and let me know if there’s an issue, bypassing Joomla’s own assignment procedures.

This can easily be replicated on the support/test system, please don’t ask to log on to my system.

Cheers

Paul

**Just to Add – I’ve managed to "workaround" by assigning the spotlight block an extra class, and using a CSS override have hidden it on the main page…

Still a very strange situation, another observation… When you try to hide the breadcrumb module with "module assignment" it appears to use a default breadcrumb format, not what’s specified in the module config…

Very easy to recreate, just add a breadcrumb module to spotlight and un-assign that page via module assignment.

Good luck

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Paul,

I will pass to the team for further checking and update.

Thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum