Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am having trouble with MODULE 2 (USER 3) on the JA ANTARES template. I created a menu for this module and was confused by the way the menu was displayed. When enabled, the menu items appear in a black font and are listed vertically rather than horizontally. Also, all but the first item is hidden beneath the built in JA_FLASHROTATOR function.

I selected several menu layout options but nothing seemed to change the appearance of the menu in this module. I am attempting to align the menu items horizontally, to the right, in a white caps font, and evenly spaced between each menu item. Is there a simple adjustment that that can be made which fixes this issue?

Thanks!

qechols1 Friend

What was your solution?

ntonline Friend

<em>@qechols1 146715 wrote:</em><blockquote>What was your solution?</blockquote>
    I ended up not using a menu in this module at all because I have yet to find a good solution to this problem.

Anonymous Moderator

Hello

For the case, i think you should submit a ticket, send us your live url, admin account so that we have a closer look on the issue.

Additional, i think this issue is from your configuration in the module. Please install our quickstart package and check our configurations in this module

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum