Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

The mod_jaslideshow (the JA Slideshow) will not “Save”, “Save & Close”, or “Save as Copy”. It does nothing at all when you click on any of those buttons…. the only thing you can do is click “Cancel”… So obvioulsy I am unable to make any changes whatsoever to this mod… I’ve tried reinstalling the entire site, which upon reinstallation allows you to save one time, and then never again. After your first save… it goes back to doing nothing – non responsive. This is the only module reacts like this. all other mods can be saved without issue.

zephyurhound2000 Friend

This is really frustrating. Could really use some insite from anyone on how to fix this.

chavan Friend

Hi

Can you cross check whether file modules/mod_jaslideshow/admin/helper.php exists or not.

If not, you can try to re-install JA Slideshow to see whether the problem solves or not.
    In case it’s not, Buzz me up with more details. I shall help you from there.

Regards

zephyurhound2000 Friend

Yes the helper.php file exists in the folders you asked about. I have also tried reinstalling Slideshow a number of times, but it doesn’t fix the problem.

chavan Friend

<em>@zephyurhound2000 320053 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes the helper.php file exists in the folders you asked about. I have also tried reinstalling Slideshow a number of times, but it doesn’t fix the problem.</blockquote>

Could you provide me your site’s FTP account ? I will help you figure out this issue.

Thanks,

baloe98 Friend

Hello, I have the same problem using joomla 2.5.4 | PHP 2.5.17 | MySQL 5.1.62. I send you a ftp account.

grz

Adri

sefja Developer
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sefja 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum