Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Quick question: in the Puresite template, I want to modify module positions user1, user2, user3, user4. I have removed user4 from the Layout so now I have 3 columns. Currently they are all equal width. What I want is to make the widths 25%, 50% and 25% so essentially user2 gets most of the space on page with a left side and right side module position that is half the size.

I have figured out that in my duplicated ‘default’ layout, the ‘special width’ relates to the width of the column but what I can’t figure out is how to apply the special width (e.g. 50%) to the middle column (not the left or right).

This is how it currently looks:

<blockquote><block name=”topsl” type=”spotlight” main-inner=”2″ specialwidth=”50″ special=”left”>user1,user2,user3</block></blockquote>

Which makes the user1 column 50% of the width. I want the user2 column to be 50% instead. I have tried changing “left” to “middle”, “center”, “centre” and “right” but they all change user3 to 50% instead.

I am sure I am just missing something really simple here – any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,

cheers,

khoand Friend

No way to set specific width of center column of spotlight block. But in your case, I have a trick, you use the code

<block name="topsl" type="spotlight" main-inner="2">user1,user2,user3</block>
    And you add the code into /templates/ja_puresite/css/template.css

#ja-topsl .ja-box-center {
    width: 50% !important;
    }
    #ja-topsl .ja-box-left, #ja-topsl .ja-box-right {
    width: 25% !important;
    }

Blaine Friend

I used this code and it causes my text to be cut off, any ideas?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Blaine 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum