Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Perhaps I am being simple, but these T3 templates seem really hard to work with. I was pleased to see in an earlier template a custom.css file in the template/css folder but that has gone for this one. I have added my own and this seems to work so I guess this custom.css file was just omitted.

And then I used the template manager to change the logo but the hawkstore is still showing. It seems there is CSS that over-rides the template manager settings:

This style:

element.style {
    background-image: url(/images/weblogo.jpg);
    }

Is being over-ridden by

.logo-image a {
    background-image: url(“/templates/ja_hawkstore/images/themes/red/logo.png”) !important;
    }

I have now over-ridden this with my new custom.css file, which workds, but why is this necessary when there is the option in the control panel?

Css Magician Friend

<em>@roojai 373781 wrote:</em><blockquote>Perhaps I am being simple, but these T3 templates seem really hard to work with. I was pleased to see in an earlier template a custom.css file in the template/css folder but that has gone for this one. I have added my own and this seems to work so I guess this custom.css file was just omitted.

And then I used the template manager to change the logo but the hawkstore is still showing. It seems there is CSS that over-rides the template manager settings:

This style:

element.style {
    background-image: url(/images/weblogo.jpg);
    }

Is being over-ridden by

.logo-image a {
    background-image: url(“/templates/ja_hawkstore/images/themes/red/logo.png”) !important;
    }

I have now over-ridden this with my new custom.css file, which workds, but why is this necessary when there is the option in the control panel?</blockquote>

Dear roojai,
    If you want to change the logo, please upload a replacement image in Template Manager > Theme.
    Your site is offline, I can’t check. Would you like pm a account to me ?

roojai Friend

Thanks for reply. That’s what I did, but some CSS over-rids the change.

I fixed it using a custom CSS file.

Site is here: http://greenwing-webdesign.com/

Online now, bu tlike I said, its fixed. Seems strange to have to add CSS to do this

Css Magician Friend

<em>@roojai 373803 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for reply. That’s what I did, but some CSS over-rids the change.

I fixed it using a custom CSS file.

Site is here: http://greenwing-webdesign.com/

Online now, bu tlike I said, its fixed. Seems strange to have to add CSS to do this</blockquote>
    Your site works good, but you can try the solution for changing logo on T3. http://t3-framework.org/documentation/t3-settings.html#theme-setting

roojai Friend

That what I did but it did not work 🙁

I have removed custom CSS now and you can see that the old logo has come back even though I changed the logo in the theme.

See picture

1. logoproblem
    Css Magician Friend

<em>@roojai 373807 wrote:</em><blockquote>That what I did but it did not work 🙁

I have removed custom CSS now and you can see that the old logo has come back even though I changed the logo in the theme.

See picture</blockquote>

Dear roojai,

Oh, thank you for reporting, I see the problem, I will report to dev team and fix it on next version :-[

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Css Magician 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum