Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Is there any way to change the color of the mouseover in Megamenus using the Extra Class? I can change text color and background color in the custom css file for the extras class definition. I can change the entire megamenu mouseover color in the Theme Magic setup. In CSS mouse overs are usually controlled by a:hover in the class title line which I may not have accessible. I want to change the color of the hover for each extra class.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the credentials of your site and tell me the item + class you’re mentioning, I will check for you.

Regards

richnyc30 Friend

Here a class in Custom.css for use in Megamenu Extra class assignment.
    Most parameters seem to have no affect.

.mega1 {

background-color: blue;

-background-color is the only one that seems to affect the menus. the ones below seem to do nothing. I thought all of the lines should work. Any idea why they have no formatting affect?
    I’d like to add a line that changes the color of the hover just for that particular menu within Megamenu.

hover: darkblue -add this parameter- how?

color: yellow;

font-weight: bold;

margin-top: 4px;
    margin-bottom: 4px;
    margin-left:22px;
    padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px;
    font-family: ‘Rokkitt’, serif; !important

}

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Is your site online? Kindly share the URL and the menu item you are trying to style, it’s better with a closer look and check for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum