Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am new to T3v3 framework and I am creating a Joomla 3 template for a school competition.
    The problem I am facing is that the I am unable to resize any block in mainbody position using responsive layout tab in the template manager.
    Why is resizing disabled for all the blocks in mainbody position? Is there a wayaround by modifying .less file?
    I am using WAMP, Joomla 3.0.3, T3v3 1.1.0,

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can resize mainbody position on your template by css

Open templates/ja_your_template/css/custom.css file
    and add new script

#ja-content {
    width: 600px;
    }

About more and more customize you can go to this file here

<blockquote>templates/ja_your_template/tpls/blocks/mainbody.php</blockquote>

ypamecha Friend

Thanks for your reply. But which file should be edited to make this responsive?
    Also changing of all the individual blocks in mainbody position is disabled (like sidebar-a has same width as component block) can the ability to modify them be added in the next release.

troponin Friend

<em>@ypamecha 362414 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for your reply. But which file should be edited to make this responsive?
    Also changing of all the individual blocks in mainbody position is disabled (like sidebar-a has same width as component block) can the ability to modify them be added in the next release.</blockquote>

Hey,

e.g. you can edit tpls/blocks/co6_mainbody-content-left.php if you are using Conten Left Block.

Just edit this Code :
    [PHP] // Layout configuration
    $layout_config = json_decode (‘{
    “two_sidebars”: {
    “default” : [ “span6” , “span6” , “span3” , “span3” ],
    “wide” : [],
    “xtablet” : [ “span8” , “span4” , “span4” , “span4 spanfirst” ],
    “tablet” : [ “span12” , “span12 spanfirst” , “span6” , “span6” ]
    },
    “one_sidebar”: {
    “default” : [ “span9” , “span3” , “span3” ],
    “wide” : [],
    “xtablet” : [ “span8” , “span4” , “span4” ],
    “tablet” : [ “span12” , “span12 spanfirst” , “span12” ]
    },
    “no_sidebar”: {
    “default” : [ “span12” ]
    }
    }’);
    [/PHP]

Make span like you need it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  troponin 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum