Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Could you please give me instructions on how to change the footer for Olyra template?

Thanks so much!

jooservices Friend

I’m checking.
    Will back in few min 🙂
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    I’m back. For text modify you can change in file footer.php under template folder.
    Please let’s me know if it’s okies for you
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

amaliskas Friend

How do I change this file footer.php? Do I have to open it in Dreamweaver or a text editor and then upload the file? Could you give me more specific instructions? Really appreciate it.

Thank you!

TomC Moderator

<em>@amaliskas 260162 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do I change this file footer.php? Do I have to open it in Dreamweaver or a text editor and then upload the file? Could you give me more specific instructions? Really appreciate it.

Thank you!</blockquote>
    Yes, you would need to open the file within a text editor – such as Dreamweaver (if you have access to such) or Notepad++ (for example).

Can you advise as to what, specifically, you want to change/edit within the footer?
    I ask because – depending on what it is you want to edit – you may not have to deal with the footer/php file at all.

😎

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum