Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

It seems that in JA Social for joomla 1.7 the code has changed … can you tell me what to change so when i fillout the registration form and click register the link takes me to jom social registration

Also can you point out what to change if I want to make register button on click to lead to jomsocial user registration and not to dropdown the registration form … thank you…

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Would you mind update me your FTP access than i can help you make a patch ?
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

ivan1012 Friend

I made the necessary updates … can you also look at the “Zajednica” menu item …. “nove fotografije” module (latest photos) the bottom part
    is too long … it has room for one more set of pictures … dont know why is height so big i thought its automatic height. thank you

jooservices Friend

Hi
    I’m checking your site.
    As far i can understand:
    – You have a dropdown module for registration.
    – But you want when user filled this form will redirect to jomsocial ( but will it also filled jomsocial registration page or just redirect ??? )

Please make some clear.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

ivan1012 Friend

<em>@jooservices 272710 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    I’m checking your site.
    As far i can understand:
    – You have a dropdown module for registration.
    – But you want when user filled this form will redirect to jomsocial ( but will it also filled jomsocial registration page or just redirect ??? )
    Viet Vu</blockquote>
    I have decided that Register button is link to the jomsocial registration page (no drop downmodule for registration, only for login)

jooservices Friend

So click on Registration will redirect to JomSocial registration page ?
    Please quick confirm than i can help you 🙂
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

ivan1012 Friend

yes! 🙂 thats correct registration button is link to jomsoc reg page.

Phill Moderator

So this is fixed then?

Only just seen your PM. Please only send PMs if a supporter asks you to. I was away on holiday all last week and would not want you holding on thinking you would get a response when I had no internet at all so was unable.

jooservices Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 273067 wrote:</em><blockquote>So this is fixed then?

Only just seen your PM. Please only send PMs if a supporter asks you to. I was away on holiday all last week and would not want you holding on thinking you would get a response when I had no internet at all so was unable.</blockquote>

Hi
    I’m in checking your issue. Allow me moment
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi
    I’ve fixed. Please try.
    Note: You have no menu pointed to JomSocial.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

ivan1012 Friend

Tenx! it’s ok now. I have menu item pointing to jomsocial. It’s menu item “zajednica”.

jooservices Friend

Hi
    So, we can say your issue have SOLVED ?
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

ivan1012 Friend

Yes, problem solved! Can you just tell me where can I translate word Login in JA login module, I can’t find the string which i need to translate 😀 I easily found register but not login.

jooservices Friend

Hi
    There are bugs also. Btw please try to use
    TXT_LOGIN

Thank you
    Viet Vu

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum