Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Wondering why this template was built with Bootstrap 2 and not at least BS3. I had to switch back to isis template because it wouldn’t let me open any links in the backend that were modal links and with any of the components that already had their own bootstrap admin dashboard theme’s like ACYMAILING, JOMSOCIAL, AD AGENCY…

They are components I spent a lot of time with so I had to switch back as it broke certain items. Hopefully the next release will address those and I hope that the final version is BS3 and not backwards BS2…

Adam

amelcher Friend

So you guys sell me an overpriced admin template that’s not ready to go live, uses an outdated Bootstrap version with no modal support that doesn’t play well with some of the top extensions like ACYMailing and JomSocial and not even a simple reply???

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

We are making the compatible JA Admin with Acymailing and JomSocial.. components. You can wait for the official updates of this template

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

This issue is fixed in the latest released version of JA Admin template. Please check it out.

Cheers!!!

amelcher Friend

While it’s true that the latest version is much improved in those areas, I still cannot open any modal windows and in order for me to actually use ACYMAiling, I have to switch to a stock admin template otherwise the non-modal popup windows make it impossible to use.

Also Akeeba backup another popular extension is all messed up in the edit directory tab so if you guys can look into that as well. All in all, it’s getting much better but there are still a few extensions that I have to turn off the jaadmin template in order to use. I feel that once the popup window issue is fixed, it will resolve a lot of the issues being experienced…

Saguaros Moderator

Could you update the login info of your site and clarify step by steps to see the issue?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

@amelcher,

Please provide screenshots of the issues. We need to see what you are seeing before we can try to replicate the issue and fix the same.

conconnl Friend

Issue is in the JA Admin css for some module popups like the menu type selector when creating menu items.
    When you want to select a menu kind you see JA_Admin1.png
    When you disable one CSS rule JA_Admin2.png
    Then you see JA_Admin3.png

1. JA_Admin1
    2. JA_Admin2
    3. JA_Admin3
    Saguaros Moderator

It seems to be an issue of template, I’ve passed to the team for further checking and update.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

The issue is fixed and released, you can take a backup of your site and update the latest version of template.

Thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum