Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

If I enter a term in the mod_search postion at the top of a page, any page, I am returned to the home page and no results are displayed. But if I enter the same term on my search page, it works without a problem.

url: biztvcanada.com
    search page url: http://biztvcanada.com/Search.html?view=search

I’m not sure if it has to do with sh404sef – I followed there recommendations on their forum but it didn’t help.

Thanks

gray Friend

If you disable sh404sef – and search works Ok, it’s for sure related to the component.

issay Friend

I cant agree with gray. because we can say its a component problem if it does not work in joomla original istallation with breez template.

sh404sef does work well in that template. so its a teline iv problem. i have the same problem

starrs Friend

Hi jwdavis,

I’ve the same problem with latest Teline III template and sh404sef. I saw you have fixed the problem. What is the solution?

Thanks,

Bob

gjensen Friend

Yes, please ell us what is the solution? same problem Joomla 2.5 – search work on homepage only not any other page , nor as menu
    item

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  gjensen 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum