Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

You can see this bug right in DEMO pages in JoomlArt.com:

Select JA Antares template. Then create an account in this template. Then just login with your login and password. You will see the following: (see attachment).

How to correct this? :confused:

1. 1
    bareuter Friend

<em>@Silenser 5450 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can see this bug right in DEMO pages in JoomlArt.com:

Select JA Antares template. Then create an account in this template. Then just login with your login and password. You will see the following: (see attachment).

How to correct this? :confused:</blockquote>
    I have the same problem …… the thread is three month old – and no answer?

Michael Casha Friend

Have you got a live URL we can look at ?

phoneas Friend

we have the same problem, take a look at http://www.phoneas.de and check downloads….

mrkatana Friend

I have the same problem too with ie 6.0 and not with firefox

charlestm Friend

This is true. With Antares, using IE, once logged in, the bottom border on the logout box is broken. The bottom border is displayed upside-down (rather than downside-up). This doesn’t happen when viewing in Firefox.

This Thread has gone on too long without a reply/fix. Please help!

cemerdem Friend

I have the same problem only in IE 6. Bottom border of search module(position:left) inverse looking.

brianland Friend

still no fix?

www770 Friend

me too!!!! i have the same problem with the login module !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we wont a fix for this bug

www770 Friend

hi Friends,
    i think there are no support from this site to its templates…
    i tried to fix this bug by my self and i think i did
    just replace the attached default.php file instead of the one in the module which you will get it in yoursite/modules/mod_login/tmpl/default.php

and it will work fine

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  www770 15 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum