Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

After installing Teline IV – whisch is a great template – and importing previous articles from previous Joomla the Frontpage News and JATabs moduls has problem reading the dates of the articles.

In Frontpage News the order of the articles are wrong. Not most recent articles are displayed, even it is set in Admin.

In JATabs the order is correct, but the dates are displayed incorrectly. For example instead of 2011.02.20. it shows 99.11.30
    If you click on it, in the article the date is correct.

Your help is appreciated.

acsienator Friend

In JA News Frontpage the issue is solved. Most of the imported articles lost the ‘Show on frontpage’ setting during database import. When resetting them to Show on frotnpage it is OK now.

The other problem is still exists. In mod_jatabs the date is displayed as mentioned before.

zdiar Friend

I have the same problem. I have searched the forum for solution, but did not find any. What I did was to remove the latest bulletin modul (1.0.4) and installed a previous version (1.0.2). Now, the dates are shown correctly, but the extra features from 1.0.4 are missing.

Since displaying the correct date is important to me, I need to use the old version.

acsienator Friend

<em>@zdiar 225230 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem. I have searched the forum for solution, but did not find any. What I did was to remove the latest bulletin modul (1.0.4) and installed a previous version (1.0.2). Now, the dates are shown correctly, but the extra features from 1.0.4 are missing.

Since displaying the correct date is important to me, I need to use the old version.</blockquote>

Can You provide the address of your site, so I can see, how the old version display the articles?
    As far as I understand the date is the ‘modification date’ of the articles in new version.
    I will post new articles shortly and will see how dates are displayed.
    The other problem is if I turned off the ‘display dates’ it will mess up the height of the modul (for us the dates are not that important).

Thanks, A.

thuanlq Friend

Hi Acsiennator,

The current version of jabulletin module will show “modification date” if new articles the jabulletin module show “created date”.
    If you turned off the “display dates”, the date will not show, however the box of each jabulletin item has min height is “83px”, so the height of the module don’t change. To remove min height please do as following:
    – open the file “template.css” in the folder “templates/ja_telineiv/css/”, then find to this lines code:

#ja-wrapper div.ja-bulletin-wrap .ja-bulletin_world li div.box-right {
    min-height: 83px;
    padding-left: 110px !important;
    }

Remove “min-height: 83px”

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thuanlq 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum