Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

does anyone know a solution to this error . i see loads of people have it working but why some people have this working and some dont is beyond me im lost and need help .

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in E:domainsddigitaldesigngroup.co.ukuserhtdocsnewmodulesmod_jaslideshow2mod_jaslideshow2.php on line 74

Notice: Undefined variable: setimagearray in E:domainsddigitaldesigngroup.co.ukuserhtdocsnewmodulesmod_jaslideshow2mod_jaslideshow2.php on line 85

Notice: Undefined variable: orderby in E:domainsddigitaldesigngroup.co.ukuserhtdocsnewmodulesmod_jaslideshow2mod_jaslideshow2.php on line 86

Notice: Undefined variable: sort in E:domainsddigitaldesigngroup.co.ukuserhtdocsnewmodulesmod_jaslideshow2mod_jaslideshow2.php on line 86

thanks

Phill Moderator

I have the same errors so had to switch error reporting off in php.ini

criticalkaos Friend

cheers but what if you dont have a php.ini my host does not alow edditing of the php.ini

criticalkaos Friend

sorted it changed my hosting company and not a problem so far all this time and all the errors are down to streamline.net hosting word of advice people if you are using joomla or any cms dont host with streamline.net.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  criticalkaos 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum