Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’m using mod_jaslideshow2 included in the Quartz theme. I’ve customised the size of the slideshow and am using the Mouse Over Image opacity option to mask the non current images. The problem is that the opacity mask does not completely cover the image – there is a gap at the top and bottom.

Any suggestions appreciated – please take a look here: http://www.hainesy.com/ The slideshow is on the front page at the top.

Many thanks

Mark

Anonymous Moderator

It is from http://www.ohphoto.co.uk/templates/ja_quartz/images/arrow-r.gif image

If you check this image, you will see that the height of image is 400px and the height of slideshow is 414 px

Hope it helps

markhaines Friend

That’s done it – thank you so much for your help!

Cheers

Mark

niceidea Friend

Hi Mark,

Can you help me in ja quartz template in make asildshow module position. i have aproblem in ja slideshow position(ja_slideshow) it does not apear in front page? also the category how can i make it or determine it?

Thanks

tatjana_s Friend

Can you help me. How to instll slideshow like this? I can not not make mine. Would you be so pleased to explain details: sizes and parameters,

emrfixit Friend

<em>@niceidea 188871 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Mark,

Can you help me in ja quartz template in make asildshow module position. i have aproblem in ja slideshow position(ja_slideshow) it does not apear in front page? also the category how can i make it or determine it?

Thanks</blockquote>

Having the same issue, ja-slideshow position not showing on front page. If I move it to header, it shows, but thumbs are outside the main picture. What do I need to do?

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@emrfixit 191495 wrote:</em><blockquote>Having the same issue, ja-slideshow position not showing on front page. If I move it to header, it shows, but thumbs are outside the main picture. What do I need to do?</blockquote>
    Hi, kindly send over live url to your site, i would like to have a closer look into the root the issue and try my best to come up with any solution.

thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum