Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Only the thumbnail for the first picture is displayed correctly in the column between the article introtext in the left and the bigger picture in the right column. For the following 2 articles, not a thumbnail is displayed but the full size picture, which makes the slideshow look as if it was corrupted.

pavit Moderator

Hi

I have checked your site and i have noticed that in your articles in slideshow category you are not using the code showed in our user guide for the slideshow

This is the correct html to insert in your articles

<!-- {jaimage main="images/stories/slideshow/slideshow3.png" thumb="images/stories/slideshow/sl-03-thumb.jpg"} -->
    <p>Nisl et urna cursus ullamcorper nunc adipiscing augue dui condimentum Nulla. Convallis consequat Aliquam velit Curabitur Lorem congue ut id felis hac. Morbi nec volutpat massa mauris odio leo pede ac laoreet interdum. Vitae ut Quisque tortor congue justo fermentum faucibus turpis tortor neque.</p>
    <hr id="system-readmore" />

when you have done this modifications in the Ja_Slideshow module – ADVANCED SETTINGS – Thumbnail Mode — switch from Using resize to Using Crop

aoragroup Friend

The Slideshow 2.5 does not work with multi language sites, does it. Me and the Siteground team have been investigating and trying to fix the issue. Forget it, till now we did not find the solution.

When you make a module for spanish, you have to clone the profile ironis that comming in the demo for the slideshow module.

In my case we get the slideshow working properly in one language, perfect, but when make the second slideshow for english version it start overwriting the images and duplicating the information. So you will get 2 articles and 2 images where supose should come only one.

I have requested Joomlart several times help, but they do not do absolutly nothing in this case. What i think is they do not have the solution yet for it.

Looking for someone here who could give me the solution for it.

Thanks in advance,

Armando

Andrew Winkler Friend

Thanks, mate. You’re a champ…:)

aoragroup Friend

<blockquote><!– {jaimage main=”images/stories/slideshow/slideshow3.png” thumb=”images/stories/slideshow/sl-03-thumb.jpg”} –></blockquote>

<blockquote>Profile Settings: Profile: Clone Ironis for Ironis-en or something like that.</blockquote>

<blockquote>Advanced options, Thumbnail Mode: Using Image source</blockquote>

Yes it works also in multilanguage sites, but in my case i continue facing a bug.

But do not you think is a little time lost, first find where the image are, and of course as administrator of an university where many teachers post articles, you will need to teach every person that there is something like i posted above and Pavit did it too, that they must write first. Or in another hand, come to every article and make it by your self, Fuuu, it is obsolete for the times are running in our fast live. The time is gold, do not forget that never.

I hope you will find the solution for this bug.

And i still have a problem i would like some of Joomlart come to take a look in.

Thanks in advanced,

Armando

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  aoragroup 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum