Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi.. somebody can help me and told me why mod_janewsmoo Don’t work in Heldio temdplate?… I am triying to do it… but it don’t work.. I just put the desire article in the Sction and Category.. but It don’t show me the arctocle… I put ther parameters like the Guideline told me… But… even.. Don’t Work..

Here is my URL:

http://www.inverceramicas.com

Thanks!

steve z Friend

Hello,

Here is a snapshot of the parameters I am using…

Here are some questions to consider (even if they seem obvious ;))…
    – Is the mod_janewsmoo published in the correct position?
    – Is the correct Category selected? (you stated yes)
    – Are the articles published?

Cheers,
    Steve Z

1. moonewspic
    sekureweb Friend

Don’t Work… even with text only articles… With any article… even’t with the principal article.. it don’t show me anything!!!

mj1256 Friend

as steve z asked

is it set for a category with published articles?

sekureweb Friend

YESS I HAVE PUT IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY AND SECTION!!!… Even i Try to Put a Module from YOotheme (Yooslider) and it works Perfect… But… The Joomlart Module don’t work!!!

mj1256 Friend

no need to yell, i was just trying to help. its been 24 hours since your post and no moderators have offered. For anyone to help we have to narrow it down starting with the most likely problem. Going by posts from people with the same problem in other threads, it was because the cats were wrong or articles were not published.

I installed the quickstart for 1.0.15 and I have more parameters than you, it may not be the problem, but we have seen it where sometimes all of the parameters settings for a module did not install for some reason in 1. 5.x, you may want to uninstall the module and then reinstall it.

see attached shot

1. 2008-07-03_223023
    kduncan Friend

I had the same problem and fixed it by accident. Find your ja_vars_1.5.php file look for the line below. Comment the “For Demo” line and uncomment the “For Release” line so it looks eaxactly like what I pasted below.

//$tmpTools = new JA_Tools($this, array(JA_TOOL_MENU, JA_TOOL_COLOR)); //For demo
    $tmpTools = new JA_Tools($this); //For release

Sherlock Friend

Hi all.
    Do you have any successful ?

sekureweb Friend

It never work.. I use another module.. Thanks!>:(

thestudio Friend

what module did you use in the end?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  thestudio 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum