Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Doesn’t work ?

mahem Friend

Does work for me.

You need to provide more details about your problem.

ShannonN Friend

pakojoom;123690Doesn’t work ?

Why doesn’t it work? Like tell us more please, give us a live url so we can see it for ourselves, are you using a quickstart installation or just a template, which version of Joomla are you using?

If you can’t supply decent information we cannot help you
    ShannonN

pakojoom Friend

(sorry for my english : i’m French).

The url is : http://www.elygestion.fr
    Template is : ja_mageia

I was using php 4 but i need now to use Docman. Docman lateste version require php 5.

The pb is : even if the news are displayed there is no scroll/animation anymore…

I alse notice some errors in apache logs :

SoftException in Application.cpp:351: Mismatch between target UID (514) and UID (100) of file “/home/elygestion/domains/elygestion.fr/public_html/modules/ja_newsflash/ja-newsflashloader.php”

Premature end of script headers: /home/elygestion/domains/elygestion.fr/public_html/modules/ja_newsflash/ja-newsflashloader.php

File does not exist: /home/elygestion/domains/elygestion.fr/public_html/500.shtml

ShannonN Friend

pakojoom;123939(sorry for my english : i’m French).

The url is : http://www.elygestion.fr
    Template is : ja_mageia

I was using php 4 but i need now to use Docman. Docman lateste version require php 5.

The pb is : even if the news are displayed there is no scroll/animation anymore…

I alse notice some errors in apache logs :

SoftException in Application.cpp:351: Mismatch between target UID (514) and UID (100) of file “/home/elygestion/domains/elygestion.fr/public_html/modules/ja_newsflash/ja-newsflashloader.php”

Premature end of script headers: /home/elygestion/domains/elygestion.fr/public_html/modules/ja_newsflash/ja-newsflashloader.php

File does not exist: /home/elygestion/domains/elygestion.fr/public_html/500.shtml

I think your English is fine, pakojoom
    Just to clarify further, you are now running PHP 5? and think because you apache logs show errors its php V5 that causes it?

Have you uninstalled ja Newsflash and reinstalled it after upgrading to PHP 5?, IF you can I would, just to eleimnate this from a possible cause or answer?

Looking at the error here, Mismatch between target UID (514) and UID (100) of file it seems it’s trying to load two articles? at the same time, if I understand the UID to mean an article or image ID?

Can you check for an article called from jA newsflash with an ID of 100 or 514 to confirm or eliminate this train of thought?

Other than that if you recently installed docman , Please disable docman and see if the newsflash works, there may be javascript clashes with the two components.

Please try some of tehse things and I’ll check back later much later its almost 1 am here and time to stop and sleep Cheers ShannonN

pakojoom Friend

Ok i found the solution.
    It was just a question of apache rights
    a chmod solve the problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pakojoom 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum