Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

i want to publish only a category in mod_janews_fp. i use teline 2 template. front page news just running normally.

Saguaros Moderator

Hello mky83

You can find the solution in this thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/mod_janews_fp/

mky83 Friend

it is my thread address. 😉

Saguaros Moderator
    mky83 Friend

but i do not have permission to access this page.

Saguaros Moderator

Hello

The JA News Front Page is a module using for organize and display articles from the Front Page Component,

Now You try to login administrator sys, then go to content menu and go to Front Page Manager, You can see all articles which were actived “Front Page” status, those articles are from categories and sections.

If you want to display articles from one section, you only set active for “Front Page” status for all articles of this section and other articles you set inactive.

nrgbv Friend

but whati if I want to display articles from more than one sections ?

Saguaros Moderator

Ok, i ‘ll post the solution ins the last, please give me some times 🙂

nrgbv Friend

I mean, I want to use the module 5 times on the front page and to show in each module only news from a specific category. I don’t think this is possible.

Saguaros Moderator

it is possible, but you must to customize to allow the module display articles from a section.

And i would like to give you the simplest way to complete it. So that i only customize the module display articles from one category or one section

Please waiting me the lastest post 🙂

ipushup Friend

good post, thank you tienhc

mesimov Friend

hi. I need urgent help. There are currently writing theme. How to repair it? WELCOME TO THE FRONTPAGE

1. jpg
    dulich5 Friend

Hi all,

I have a website (http://www.toigiamcan.com) which used mod_janews_fp. When janews_fp module is on, the website contents are “bold” format. when janews_fp module is off, it;s not. please help me how to resolve it. thank you!

jimmicarter Friend

I met this problem too,So thx for tienhc’s helping!:laugh:

mesimov Friend

Please help me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum