Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I just installed JA Vauxite.

In the mod_janews_fp module, I changed the “Layout Style” setting to headline_fp.php and the home page now looks bad. The Headline area is now missing the background and the title styling that is there when the default_fp.php selection is chosen.

I love this template but really disappointed there are numerous problems with it.

thanhlt Friend

Hi inventor
    This template no support headline_fp.php layout. You can get more information in JA Vauxite – User Guide.

Layout style: Layout for displaying Frontpage news. With JA Vauxite, JA News front page supports default_fp.php layout only.

inventor Friend

Earlier in the guide it says:
    “The purpose is rearrange frontpage contents (article choose to display on frontpage) of Joomla into Headline layouts like news portal. You can choose among 2 options layout: Default_fp and Headline_fp.”

It’s disappointing because the previous template (JA Uvite) looks like it gave you the ability to choose.

I’m guessing the developers could make it happen fairly easily with some styling work and it would allow the template to have more flexibility. I could probably do it myself with a lot of hackin around but thats why I pay to be a member so I don’t have to. Dont get me wrong, its a great template, my favorite so far, I would just like to see it polished and all the features working properly.

<em>@thanhlt 94212 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi inventor
    This template no support headline_fp.php layout. You can get more information in JA Vauxite – User Guide.</blockquote>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  inventor 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum