Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have just downloaded and installed the latest quick install version, and i can not register modicfications i would like to apply to the mod_janews_fp . I tried to install and reinstall my joomla with quickstart 5 times, and i have stil the same problem, whe i go to mod_janews_fp and try to change parameters, nothing occures, even if i click on apply or on save, changes are not registered…
    Please can you help me, there is now 5 hours i am trying to configure my website.

Best regards

Saguaros Moderator

Access this module configuration and turn off the cache option and then check the issue again.

Thanks

a6fal Friend

please help me out, i have a huge problem with the mod_janews_fp, the bug appeared out of no where i wasn’t trying to do anything…. check the url http://www.a6fal.com/index.php please i’m waitng for support i tried to uninstall and install, the problem is not from the module i made sure it’s not from it….

thuanlq Friend

Hi A6fal,

The janews_fp module don’t show up on front page is due to its incorrect display with RTL. Please update the style of your site to display this module with direction RTL.

Thanks,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thuanlq 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum