Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi

I am having a problem with mod_ja_slwi not showing images only my problem doesn’t have anything to do with the image path.

The module only appears if I choose to show the title, if I select ‘no’ to showing the title the whole module disappears from my page. All of my other settings are as they are in the template and my image path is correct, I don’t understand why it won’t show if I choose not to show the title

until yesterday it worked fine, today install some modules and components, to see the uninstall caused problems but did not return to work, check all the forum but not found a solution.

Thanks in advance

http://www.fusagasuga.com.co

Saguaros Moderator

Dear
    I do not why the module could not calculate with of each box displaying on the topsl position

here is the quickfix for this : pls open the file: templates/ja_rochea/css/template.css and find the following code:

#ja-topsl div.ja-box-left,
    #ja-topsl div.ja-box-center,
    #ja-topsl div.ja-box-right {
    padding: 0 !important;
    }

and replace:

#ja-topsl div.ja-box-left,
    #ja-topsl div.ja-box-center,
    #ja-topsl div.ja-box-right {
    padding: 0 !important;
    width:32.5%!important;
    }

Good luck

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum