Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

please help whit this error in module parameters tab

Warning: html_entity_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /var/www/vhosts/gio-vanni.eu/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/html/parameter/element/text.php on line 46

just did a clean joomla install, then template, and now mod mod_ja_header whit above error

Please’ help

Menalto Friend

Did you manage to get this solved?
    If so, please mark this as solved, if not let us know.

SpirosDoikas Friend

Solved: I had to edit templates/ja_wistery/images/header from the module menu as it was showing different path

Can you help?

In the front end I get:

Warning: opendir(/home/siderman/public_html/templates/ja_villadi/images/header) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/siderman/public_html/modules/mod_ja_header/mod_ja_header.php on line 89

Although I have ja_wistery only installed. I edited the mod_ja_header.xml file (changed villadi to wistery) but still nothing changed.

Saguaros Moderator

May be it’s missing folder “header ” in the /home/siderman/public_html/templates/ja_villadi/images,
    You try to check again and set permission is 777

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum