Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

My request is simple, i do not want a mobile version but rather I would like to force the website to view desktop version for all devices please – how can i do this?

I love this template, but the mobile version is not suitable for me.

Thank You.

Gavin

gavner Friend

I really do need some help here , can someone please reply????????????

Saguaros Moderator

Hi gavner,

That’s a great feature of this template, I don’t know why you want to disable it :((

If you want to achieve that you can remove css file for mobile device

<!-- MEDIA QUERIES -->
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template; ?>/css/layout-mobile.css" media="only screen and (max-width:719px)" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template; ?>/css/layout-mobile-portrait.css" media="only screen and (max-width:479px)" />

from file: templatesja_lensindex.php

However, this only helps you to have menu like desktop version, this template has the combination of jQuery Masonry plug-in and jQuery Lazyload plugin so it still keeps the reponsive design. You cannot disable it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum