Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have joomla 2.5 site, I have iphone and mobile devices enabled, I have customized my mobile site design however, I don’t know where to put in the redirect code so that when someone puts in my url on their phone they are redirected to the mobile site… I went to template manager > templates> orisite template> edit main page ….I was advised to put in the code just after the <head> tag… however I don’t see it.

Can someone advise me as to where I can go to enter the redirect code info for my mobile site.

Thanks
    Wendye

Saguaros Moderator

Hi creativesmythe,
    You customize mobile design of ja Orisite template, right? for example, you customize iPhone design and you want anyone using their mobile to access your site can view this new designed site, so in Backend > Template manager > Your_Default_template > Profiles tab > Advanced settings section > Layout setting > you should set ‘Handheld / iPhone / Android layout to your new designed layout.
    So that when anyone use mobile to access your site, it will automatically use this new mobile design.

Regards.

osseo Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I have a follow up question to this.
    I’m using an outside services for our mobile site, so I need to insert the redirect code for our mobile in our ja-nex template index.php (within header), so I assume I just put the redirect script in the head.php file? Does it matter which line on that file so it will load faster?

Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

The head block is located in base directory of JAT3 framework: pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaultblockshead.php

If you want to changes / customize this block, you can override it by copying it to associated folder in template: templatesja_nexblocks and edit as you wish.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum