Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

When i view the site on an ipad or samsung tab there is no difference to the site than that of the desktop view even though i have set it in the back to iphone and tablet. the menu items just wrap around each other and nothing changes.

I use Joomla 3.1 and latest download of university .

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you please send me via Private Message a link to your website with a temp super user account – so i can check your configuration ?

coldclimber JA JobBoard

ok thanks have done. 🙂

pavit Moderator

Hi

I checked your configuration and found some issues

1) Your user ( the one you gave me cannot save changes )
    2) I cannot reach your pages correctly ( you are behind a proxy ? )

anyway i think you should open a ticket to your hosting service asking them to set the correct environment for a Joomla site

coldclimber JA JobBoard

I have over 100 Joomla sites running from Joomla 1.5. to Joomla 3 I think my Joomla environment is absolutely fine, I have been doing this for 6 years solid, university has always caused issues and have had to result in using a yootheme template instead as their mobile versions are superior to any one else’s That said I really would like to use this one , but i am being forced again to go back to yootheme.

I have logged in with the details i gave you absolutely fine and saved the template created an article etc.

pavit Moderator

Try to change the default layout for mobile devices and you will see that it will not apply/save the changes

coldclimber JA JobBoard

I have enabled debug in the site and when i try to go to your template in the back end i just get a white page, all other templates load fine, which suggests that it is your template that has an issue

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’ve just checked on your site but it is changed to YOOTHEME if you would like to use JA University Template on your site again, please feel free to get back to me for any further assistance. I shall try to help you debug the problem on mobile layout of your site.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum