Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I am trying to configure the mobile menu. I turned off the off-canvas navigation. The menu opens fine but it doesn’t close at all.

Can someone help me to find the files that control the way the menu opens and closes please.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MoonSailor Friend

Hi sly123,

<blockquote>Can someone help me to find the files that control the way the menu opens and closes please.</blockquote>

When you set on “Off-Canvas Navigation”, t3 plugin add script file “off-canvas.js” with path “plugins/system/t3/base/js” then it control the way the menu opens and closes.

You can customize it.

Note : pls copy and add it into js folder of template (/templates/ja_template/js) and make your own change. Also add the path into file: /templates/ja_template/etc/assets.xml. This override will help your customization not be lost when you update the plugin

Regards

Sylwester Kowalski Friend

Thank you for the reply but I don’t want to use off-canvas navigation. I turned off-canvas navigation off.

I just want the menu to open below the button. Can you tell me what file controls the mobile menu?

MoonSailor Friend

Hi sly123,

Off-canvas navigation is combined with JS and CSS. The code file that controls it can be found here: “plugins/system/t3/base/js/script.js

Regards

I appreciate the help. I am trying to add a simple function to the mobile menu. When the user clicks anywhere on the navigation button or anywhere else on the website I would like the navigation to close. Right now the only way to close the navigation is to click on a menu item. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can someone from support please help me with this function please

Ninja Lead Moderator

So that I can take a look and try to assist, please provide the screenshot of problem and url of the site you’re working on

Thank you Ninja lead I have pm’d the details requested. I appreciate the help.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@sly123 383827 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you Ninja lead I have pm’d the details requested. I appreciate the help.</blockquote>

I received your pm and spent time to check the problem on your site and saw that css files on your site has been changed, and different with default(many customization). That reason why it was conflicted with mobile menu.

I only help you covert it to default but you need backup all customized css files. Because it will override all customization on your site.

Thank you Ninja lead I will look at the original files to see what I messed up.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sylwester Kowalski 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum