Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

A couple of questions, and both are based on my site:

http://www.kelleysislandforsale.net/

1. The default template is light_blue, how do we make the iphone and other handheld device templates the same color scheme? If you look you will see it is black and orange on these devices

2. Can you assign a different page as the home page for mobile devices? As you can see the only thing showing here is the one titled article which really doesn’t have anything to do with the main point of the site (real estate). I would rather have the listings page be the default home page for mobile devices.

Thanks

thangnn1510 Friend

Hi mmay!

1. Currently we don’t support multi colors for iphone and handheld device. However you could custom this by changing CSS code in templatesja_orescsshandheld (make change color of text, link, images…)

2. You could add more articles to home page of iphone by publishing articles in admin to frontpage (admin -> artciles)

mmay Friend

1. thanks, and answered in other thread as well 🙂 I will edit the css file

2. Question was not answered, can I assign a different page to be the home page in mobile version?

I don’t want any more articles on the front page of the actual site, but evidently the ONLY thing that shows on the mobile version is articles, no modules, etc.? Unless u can make articles that only show on the mobile version? Save that as stated above I would like a diff page as home or even if the front mobile page was just the menu laid out?

mmay Friend

Bump, still waiting for possible solutions here

thangnn1510 Friend

You couldn’t specific another page for home in only mobile version. When you change they will affect all versions. To change please login to administrator -> edit main menu -> edit home.

amit_gur Friend

I did it on my site using this explanation

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-50548.html?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  amit_gur 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum