Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I’ve a problem to display the JA event site with the mobile version

In my Nokia 5800 appear only the Main Menu and not the Event menu (the menu on the right in desktop version)
    I’ve the same problem on the iphone… i can’t see the other menu

Why?

thanks

Saguaros Moderator

I checked these issues on the demo and dev site, they are ok. can you pls provide me the link to your site
    thanks

brusamolino Friend

the site is http://www.florencenoel.it

Best regards

brusamolino Friend

<em>@brusamolino 204102 wrote:</em><blockquote>the site is http://www.florencenoel.it

Best regards</blockquote>

please can you help me?

conquistador Friend

I am going crazy trying to install JA events for my site, using the file: ja_events.v1.1.0.zip , and I get this installation error:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/admin/public_html/new/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/zip.php on line 314

I also uploaded the zip file to the tmp folder and tried to install it from there, and got an error too.

Please help!

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@conquistador 205204 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am going crazy trying to install JA events for my site, using the file: ja_events.v1.1.0.zip , and I get this installation error:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/admin/public_html/new/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/zip.php on line 314

I also uploaded the zip file to the tmp folder and tried to install it from there, and got an error too.

Please help!</blockquote>

The problem is from the Set TimeOut Limit of the hosting , you try to contact the hosting service to resolve the issue

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@brusamolino 203947 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    I’ve a problem to display the JA event site with the mobile version

In my Nokia 5800 appear only the Main Menu and not the Event menu (the menu on the right in desktop version)
    I’ve the same problem on the iphone… i can’t see the other menu

Why?

thanks</blockquote>

I check the site on the IPhone and HTC-Android, the menu is working well, i do not have Nokia 5800 to check this.

Please, check your browser : Have you disabled the javascript as the menu is controlled by javascript.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum