Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I noticed some issues with the mobile version, or the responsive version.

1) the front slide show, it only shows images, and disable the box that has text.
    Please see the following images:

2) not all the module in the positions shows, so in my case I have some modules in different positions, these are not showing at all.

Please help. thanks,

1. s1
    2. s2
    3. s3
    4. s4
    okkhalid Friend

Hi any update in this issue. thanks,

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

1. To show description text, please open root_folder/templates/ja_medicare/css/custom.css and add this code :

@media (min-width: 768px) {
    .ja-ss-desc {
    display: block;
    }
    }

Please note that for resolution 768px and smaller, we still want to hide this text because it won’t fit the screen.

2. Please navigate to Admin >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> choose your default template >>> switch to tab Layout >>> in Responsive Layout tab, you will see options to show / hide specific module position in different screen resolution. Make sure you enable the module position you want.

okkhalid Friend

Hi, thank you,
    but the layout is very limited, there, for example. the sidebar1 and 2 are sharing the position.
    Is that possible to have sidebar1 to take full width.

Thanks,

1. side
    Adam M Moderator

Hi,

To customize position size, you can take a look at this article.

okkhalid Friend

<em>@Adam M 436767 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please note that for resolution 768px and smaller, we still want to hide this text because it won’t fit the screen.
    </blockquote>

All I need is to show the video that I have it in this area in the mobile phones, smaller screen, bigger screen. thanks,

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

So you have to look for previous code in custom.css file :

@media (min-width: 768px) {
    .ja-ss-desc {
    display: block;
    }
    }

and update as below :

.ja-ss-desc {
    display: block !important;
    }

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum