Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I try to visit my site via a mobile.
    I’m using T3-Blank-Template and set it up to using Mobile-Theme for Mobiles and Iphone-theme for Iphones etc.

Now I can’t see a different if I visit my site via mobile. My Mobile trys to load the default Theme instead of loading the Mobile-Theme.

Why? And how can I fix it?

Khanh Le Moderator

In profile, you switch the layout setting for each type of device (Eg. Iphone layout for Iphone…). Then you should also clear your browser cookie. Give me your url if it still doesn’t work.

farhady Friend

Hi guys,

I try to visit your T3-Blank-Demo Site via Mobile and I got this error-message: Couldn’t reach the indicated web server.

Also I have switched the layout setting for each type of device and tried to test it with different mobiles like Sony Ericsson and Samsung.
    But I can’t understand why every mobile loads the default layout of the Blank-Theme instead of the Mobile-Devices.
    So I copy & paste some data (which belongs to Mobile) from jat3 to Blank-theme but without having luck.

Is there is someone who has the same issue?
    Maybe you have try your sites via mobiles.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  farhady 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum